RAVEMEN PRODUCT WARRANTY
We proudly claim and warrant our main products free of defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the day of purchase under normal use. Accessories and spare parts are warranted for 1 year. If a covered defect occurred, return the product to the place of purchase from the authorised dealer. If this happens within 15 days from the day of purchase, we will replace the defect model with a brand new one without extra charges; After 15 days from the day of purchase, handling and transportation charges shall be borne by person desiring service.
1. Without original sales receipt or proof of the purchase from the authorised dealer
2. Normal wear and tear and normal battery deterioration
3. Unauthorized modifications or alterations, improper use and maintenance
FABRIC PRODUCT WARRANTY
All Fabric products will be covered for one year from date-of-purchase against issues arising from manufacturing defects and faults. This cover is only available to the original owner and is not transferable. Cover is only applicable to products when purchased new from an Authorised Fabric Dealer or Authorised Fabric Online Retailer.
Please be aware of circumstances that are not covered by our warranty:
1. The warranty period has expired.
2. Damage caused by general wear and tear, wear against abrasive surfaces such as rough seams, non-cycle specific clothing or under-saddle fenders.
3. Damage caused by UV (Sunlight or other natural phenomena), Fire, Bleach, Coloured Materials or Bicycle Cleaners.
4. Rips, Burns, Tears and Damages due to accident, normal wear and tear, improper care, mis-use, or the natural breakdown of colours, finishes and materials over time.
5. Damaged caused by improper repair, adjustments or lack of maintenance.
6. Proof of purchase is not presented.
RAPILOCK PRODUCT WARRANTY
All Rapilock products will be covered for 90 days from date-of-purchase against issues arising from manufacturing defects and faults. This cover is only available to the original owner and is not transferable. Cover is only applicable to products when purchased new from an Authorised Rapilock Dealer or Authorised Rapilock Online Retailer.
Please read & follow the Rapilock Axle 5-steps measurement guide before installation.
HJC PRODUCT WARRANTY
All HJC product is compensated for defects in production for one year from the date of purchase.
Failuer to follow proper storage, normal product, management, or user manual, or any modification of the product will not be covered.
Warranties are only available for products purchased at stores authorized to sell HJC merchandise. Please visit your HJC helmet store with your purchase receipt for more efficient
PARCOURS PRODUCT WARRANTY
All Monuments range wheelsets now come with a lifetime warranty. Please note that if you purchased a wheelset model that is currently part of the Monuments range, this extended cover will be applied retrospectively.
All Classics range wheelsets come with a two year warranty.
It’s important to us that you feel confident in your purchase, which is why we offer a full 2 year manufacturer’s warranty on all Parcours wheels. This covers any manufacturing or workmanship defects. If you have an issue, simply get in touch and we will arrange shipping back to us where individual parts will be replaced or repaired as required.
This warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and does not include any third parties. Original proof of purchase may be required.
This warranty does not cover :
- Normal wear and tear, including cosmetic
- Crash damage (see our separate crash replacement offer below)
- Products which have been incorrectly installed and/or adjusted
Furthermore, this warranty will be invalidated if:
- The product is used outside of normal usage or is damaged by rider error
- The product is modified in any way
- Tyre pressure exceeds limits laid out below
- Non-carbon specific brake pads are used (with the exception of Paniagua alloy rims)
Maximum tyre pressures for tubeless or clincher tyres are laid out below. Please also note that maximum tyre pressures must also fall within tyre manufacturer guidelines:
Please note that carbon brake tracks are designed to be durable and long-lasting. If well-maintained and cared for, you should expect many happy years of use before the rims need replacing. However, brake track wear will be accelerated in wet weather, when all sorts of nasty grit and dirt finds its way between the brake track and brake pad. It’s worth giving the brake pads a good clean after a wet ride. The finish on the brake tracks will change over time – this is perfectly normal and not a cause for concern.